A blockage in your sewer lines may result in clogged drains and possibly cause contamination to your water supply. Once you have experienced recurrent clogged pipes in your home or commercial building, you must seek an expert technician from West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drain Service to check your sewer system line.
How do you unclog a severely clogged drain?
- Baking Soda and Vinegar: People believe that due to the fizziness that vinegar and baking soda creates, it can unblock a clog. Usually, the mixture is left in the drain overnight, and then boiling water is poured down the drain.
- Boiling Water: Many people believe that if you pour boiling hot water down a drain, it will break up whatever is lurking in your drains.
- Chemical Cleaners: There are a lot of chemical cleaners on the market, like Drano, that report that they can get rid of pesky clogs in drains.
- Plumbing Snake: A plumbing snake is inserted into the drain and then by turning the device, the wire attached will grab hold of the debris that is clogging the drain and pull it out.
- Toilet Plunger: With the force of the plunger sucking the clog upward, people believe this is a good option to unclogging a drain in the bathtub, shower, or sink.
While these seem like great and easy methods, the most effective way you are going to get rid of a drain clog once and for all is by calling an expert technician from West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drain Service.
Your sewer pipelines will accumulate small particles and debris over time. The stack of waste material will block the passage of wastewater going through the local sewer system. One of the best solutions to unclog your drains is using hydro jetting.
What is Hydro-jetting?
- A process of using high-pressured water to the interior surface of pipe walls to remove:
- Other rubbish that builds up inside
- It accomplishes in-depth cleaning of your pipes. Some things to consider before using this procedure in cleaning your pipes.
How does it work?
An expert technician from West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drain Service will:
- Meticulously inspects your pipelines and the extent of the sewer system problem.
- If your pipes are old, this process is not suitable because it can damage your pipes. A professional sewer system technician will access the pipeline.
- A hose is connected to the water tank that can handle the high-pressured water sent to the pipes.
- Using a specialized machine to pressurize the water from a tank system. They will insert the hose into the pipe.
- The condition of the pipe is assessed by the technician to determine the right water pressure to use in order to resolve the problem.
- In removing solid waste build-up requires working with gravity, the hydro jetting hose is inserted from the bottom portion of the system going up.
- The water forces out the stacked solid particles, it flows down and successfully flushes out from the system.
Looking for an expert sewer and drain professional?
West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service can help evaluate your sewer system problem and provide a prompt and effective solution. Call us now at 877-739-7411! We service Muskegon, MI, and surrounding areas. To know more about hydro jetting service, check at https://www.wmssd.com/hydro-jetting.html.