When a hurricane strikes strong winds and flying debris can be everywhere. Even in summer squalls can reach wind speed up to 50mph if you are living in Florida, hurricane shutter is a necessity. Guardian Hurricane Protection offers a large selection of Hurricane Shutters. We also offer a free design consultation before you make your selection.
We have a variety of colors, styles, and selections that you can choose from. Our expert team will help you customize your shutters.
We have five kinds of hurricane shutters that you choose from.
- Excellent solution for a large span, upper floor windows, and high rise buildings.
- Affordable security and hurricane defense for your home.
- The primary choice for residential condominiums because of their simplicity and strength.
- It is available with radius tracks perfect for condos.
- Available with push-button, thumb turn, and mortise locks.
- With locking rods you can create 5 point locking systems for added security;
- Allow natural light when closed.
- Offers elegance and style while affording shade and window protection.
- Provide the protection you need such as guarding your windows against high impact winds, blocking flying, protecting your windows during a hurricane.
- Can slash energy bills by huge margins.
- Make-up design is of louvered slats that attach to the home or building to protect the window.
- Offer adjustable amounts of shade yet your view is not compromised.
- Provide complete storm protection, security, and noise reduction for any window or door opening.
- Come with the options of manual, electric motorized and/or even a remote control operation.
- Ready when you need them for storm use or extra security.
- A viewport is available allowing you to let the light in and out.
- Offer a lower cost solution to your hurricane protection needs.
- Panels can withstand wind speeds to over 170 mph.
- Provide natural light while your home or business is closed up for approaching storms. Utilize corrugated aluminum, galvanized steel
- Can be installed on permanently mounted tracks or directly mounted in place.
- Most affordable type of hurricane protection
- Perfect for commercial applications such as storefronts and common areas.
- Use deflection to absorb large missile impacts and wind energy generated by the hurricane and severe weather.
- Affordable and lightweight
- Effective barrier against damaging storms.
- Manually or electronically operated for ultimate convenience.
- Can be mounted in tracks or directly attached to structural members surrounding the opening.
Guardian Hurricane services businesses and homeowners located in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Marco Island and Naples and nearby Counties. Contact us at 239-438-4732 / 239-244-2015 for faster response. We have gained valuable experience and knowledge about the importance of working with integrity and reliability. Our goal is for every client to be completely satisfied with the products purchased as well as the installation work provided.