When faced with flood damage in Spartanburg property this Hurricane season whom do you call? Many property owners call their insurance company since they purchased insurance to protect their home, so why not get their advice on how best to minimize the damages?
But who should be the very first call after emergency services you should make in the event of:
Storms and Hurricane Damage
ServiceMaster of the Upstate is the largest restoration company in South Carolina, with the most experienced expert team and equipment available to help in any emergency situation, 24 hours a day. We help residential and commercial clients as well and know that if your property suffers damage or loss nothing is more important than getting your property back to normal efficiently and quickly. We offer:
- Elevate & protect low-level/outdoor machinery
- Move outdoor furniture, signs and other objects inside; anchor heavier objects
- Install dry flood protection materials (floodgates, sandbags, tarps, etc.)
- Shut off electrical service if system and outlets could possibly be underwater
- Elevate and protect low-placed equipment by placing it on masonry blocks or concrete
- Roll up area rugs & get them off the floor to reduce mold and mildew
- Elevate all office electronics such as computers and printers
- Take pictures of the damage and contact your insurance agent
- When safe to do so, disconnect all affected electronics and electrical equipment and move it to a dry location
- Ventilate with fans or use dehumidifiers to dry out interior spaces
- Quickly remove standing water and water-damaged materials
- Protect your property from further damage by boarding up windows and salvaging undamaged items
- Calling the professional water and storm damage restoration company
Restore the Life You’ve Built with ServiceMaster of the Upstate
With ServiceMaster of the Upstate in Spartanburg, South Carolina, one call does it all. What that means to you as a happy customer, is that we can assist you with our resources to minimize the damage on any storm-related problems.
We perform emergency water extractions 24 hours a day 7 days a week and can dry out wet building materials with our state of the art and updated drying equipment and techniques. Don’t pay a dime, we will bill your insurance company directly. Our staff is trained on the use of thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters and certified by the IICRC.
Our restoration experts are standing by to provide storm damage restoration to return the property to a pre-loss condition. We can help you determine the full extent of the damage and perform services following industry standards and best practices. Call us today.