What are the factors you should consider and look for when choosing an aluminum fabrication company in LaBelle, Florida?
There are 5 factors you should consider when choosing your contractor.
- Reliable and trusted contractor – identify a contractor that is suitable for your fabrication needs.
- Full-Service package – it is favorable for you, the clients if the contractor has an all-in-one package of products and services.
- Contractor’s Credibility – verify a contractor’s credibility by asking a copy of their business- related documents and their certificate of accreditations.
- Actual Cost Estimate – Request full cost estimate. Verify the inclusions of their estimate to avoid misunderstanding and issues.
- Company’s portfolio – check their works, projects, and achievements.
Remember to always consider the cost and the standard quality of work that your budget meets. Everything should be clear to you and your contractor before commiting. Invest in the right contractor and not waste your time, effort and money. Contact 1-800-281-1289 or 239-772-9825.
There are two ways Aluminum Fabrication can be done. One is through a hot process, this involves heating the aluminum to become more malleable. Another process is called the cold process, it’s a freezing method at a room temperature.
Features of Aluminum
- Lighter material than stainless steel, the cost is usually lesser which makes it a careful selection in many applications.
- Aluminum is better than stainless steel when it comes to heat conduction.
- It is resistant to corrosion and highly malleable so you can fabricate it into a variety of forms.
Kinds of Aluminum Fabrication
Sewing aluminum is done faster than sewing steel since higher sewing speeds can be achieved with aluminum than with steel.
Method of removing small-cap or extrusion burrs using a mechanical brush or a grinding machine.
Method of aluminum fabrication is using milling machines, which have larger teeth pitches than the equivalent machines for fabricating steel.
Should be carried out at higher speeds, especially with softer alloys. The hole will be slightly larger than the diameter of the bit. To avoid contracting the hole due to a large amount of heat released during drilling, cooling is essential.
The pieces to be turned during this aluminum fabrication procedure, should be fitted securely to avoid vibration.
This is a unique aluminum fabrication procedure where you can shape aluminum three-dimensionally in a single process. The single part can be created with excellent dimensional accuracy.
- Plastic forming ( bending/stretching)
As a method of aluminum fabrication, plastic forming includes several processes: draw bending, which is used in most cases; roller bending, which is used for creating large radii in the workpiece; stretch bending, which offers very high three-dimensional shape accuracy; and press bending, mainly used for bending of large series.
Presswork is carried out through eccentric presses using a cutting tool. Punching and dying a hardened tool is recommended.
Internal and external threads made through plastic deformation.
FabriTech, the Aluminum Fabrication Experts in LaBelle, Florida
FabriTech offers customize aluminum fabrication design of:
- Decorative ornamental
- Home/ Business Features Welding
FabriTech in LaBelle, FL also accepts repair or enhancements of your residential and commercial establishment welding projects such as:
- Pool Enclosure
- Gates Installation
Get in touch with FabriTech for expert aluminum fabrication services. We provide on-site services for large or small scale projects of mezzanines, stairs, handrails, and much more.
Contact us for a non-obligation design consultation at 1-800-281-1289 or 239-772-9825. We serve in Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, North Port, Venice, Estero, Punta Gorda, and Lehigh Acres.