A screen enclosure is a great way to make your outdoor experience even more enjoyable. It is a great investment to enhance and expand your living space. Living in Florida has a pool screen enclosure or screened-in lanai is a must-have. A Screen Enclosure by Fabri-Tech Screens keeps the bugs and pests out so you can enjoy your evenings’ bug-free and yet enjoy the outdoors.
How long does a screen enclosure last?
Screen enclosures in Florida can last anywhere from five to twenty plus years. The different materials, construction, and care make a huge difference, determining whether your enclosure will last just a few years or several decades. A screen enclosure by Fabri-Tech is a beneficial investment.
Reasons why pool enclosures experience damage and need repairs.
- Squirrel damage can include holes gnawed through the screen material.
- Storms and hurricanes as well as severe thunderstorms may damage the entire structure of the pool enclosure or may cause minor damage such as:
- Broken doors
- Ripped Screen Panels
- Mold on fixtures and casings may cause corrosion on metal parts and damage.
- The salty air for homeowners who live near the ocean may cause metal screening, junctions, and fasteners to corrode.
- Pool enclosures located in environments with extreme temperatures may experience degradation from:
- Dry rot
- Faded paint
- People and pets may also cause damage to the pool enclosure through everyday use
5 Signs You Might Need a Pool Enclosure Replacement
- The spline that holds the screen in place will start to shrink.
- You may see the stitching of the screen pulling apart.
- You notice some minor rips or tears in a few of your screen panels.
- Fastener rust or missing equipment.
- Algae growth, when it grows on screen, it not only creates an unsightly vision, it could be harmful to the health of you and your loved ones.
Experts in Screen Enclosure Maintenance and Repair In Florida
- Screen repair
- Complete rescreening
- Cage painting
- Fixing rotted wood fascia
- Fixing broken doors
- Repairing structure damage
- Fixing sealant around junctions of the enclosure
We have an experienced crew that can complete the rescreen in one day or less. We will also replace your door kits and any missing or loose screws as well as a light pressuring washing of your enclosure.
Why Consider a Screen Enclosure Repair In Florida?
- Homeowners who will undergo a screen enclosure repair project should consider the purpose of the repair and the type of use they would like to get out of their pool.
- These can boost the amount of time that homeowners can enjoy the pool.
- Upgrades to the screen material are another option as a screen that is more tightly woven is more durable and more effective at preventing insects from getting into the pool area.
- Adding childproof safety locks enhances the security of the pool.
For more information or for a design consultation for your custom pool enclosure, please contact Fabri-Tech Screens at 1-800-281-1289 or 239-772-9825 now for a non-obligation quote. We will be glad to help you wherever you are in Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, North Port, Venice, Estero, Punta Gorda, or Lehigh Acres, Longboat Key, Siesta Key and Sarasota.