Water damage is a tough situation for home and business owners to deal with because the damage can occur in so many different ways. Mother Nature can destroy your home or business through heavy rain or flooding. Sometimes, your property can also experience internal issues, such as pipe leaks or bursts, that can lead to widespread water damage.
Common Water Damage Scenarios
Any type of water ingress should be taken seriously, and proper water damage restoration or repair is a key part of recovery should your home or business be affected. Here are some common water damage scenarios that can happen to your home or business.
- Flooding and storm damage
- Leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Flooded basements
- Tornadoes and thunderstorms
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Sewage backups
- Flooding from firefighting efforts
Why do you need professional water damage technicians? It’s because they’re faster to any size disaster. These professional water damage technicians must be:
- Dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies.
- Highly-skilled to diagnose the origin of the water damage.
- Quick to lessen the damage, limit further damage, and reduce cost.
- Fast turnaround time for responding to any mild or severe water damage cases.
- Highly-trained water damage specialists
- Specialize in water damage restoration
- Have extensive water damage restoration training with an emphasis on monitoring and documenting the drying process until completion.
- Be highly-trained in handling mild to severe cases of water damage.
- Professionally eliminate excess water and moisture.
- Use advanced water restoration equipment and techniques that should be able to detect hidden moisture, quickly remove standing water, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings.
- Have proper license to operate.
- Know different techniques to handle professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Although water damage within a home is a major pain to many homeowners, people do not have to feel hopeless at all. ServiceMaster by Wright provides peace of mind with Water Extraction, Structural Drying, and Dehumidification that are available for homeowners. Furthermore, our company is an insurance preferred vendor who can provide excellent cleaning that can prevent mold and mildew from appearing and causing terrible problems.
24/7/365 Emergency Response
No matter when disaster decides to strike, the team at ServiceMaster by Wright is available seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime.
When in need of a water damage restoration and repair company that does each job correctly, call on ServiceMaster by Wright! Serving customers throughout Bonita Springs, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Englewood, Fort Myers, Longboat Key, Naples, Marco Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Venice, Florida. Contact us at 239-431-9947 or get help now by filling out the form for a free estimate!