For places with severe weather conditions like Florida, installing a hurricane shutter is ideal. If you are residing in Florida, installing hurricane shutters in your home or business establishment is a must.
Hurricane shutters are also called hurricane coverings and are used to alleviate home or business structures from damaging natural disasters. Hurricane shutters are appended to the outside structure of the house or building with screws or hurricane clips or by means of other systems.
Hurricane Shutter Company In Florida
There are many types of hurricane shutters such as:
These are the advantages of hurricane shutters:
- Prevent Glass Breakage – When hurricane shutters are properly placed and installed over your glass doors and windows, they shield the glass from being broken by the harmful wind, rain, and debris.
- Reduce Risk of Injury – Broken windows welcome flying debris (including broken glass) into your home where your family may be seeking shelter. Without hurricane shutters, the combination of negative pressure, high-velocity wind and violently circulating materials can enter into your home can cause serious injuries and even death to those caught in the crossfire.
- Easy Operation – After hurricane shutters are installed, they are designed to be simply maneuvered by one person. This makes them easy to operate, and one less thing to worry about when dangerous storms hit.
- Resale Factor – Hurricane shutters on your home can actually help increase its value on the housing market. They’re a feature prospective buyers will appreciate and can take comfort in.
- Peace of Mind – Ultimately, installing hurricane shutters will give you peace of mind when a hurricane is imminent. You can take comfort in knowing you’ve taken the proper steps to prepare for the storm, and that the shutters will help keep your home and family protected.
Finding the right hurricane shutters will not only add curb appeal to your home or building but also are beneficial for homeowners.
Guardian Hurricane Protection is an outstanding contractor of hurricane protection products in Southwest Florida. We use the highest quality materials in manufacturing our shutters. Also, all our products are tested and exceeded the Florida Building Codes, ASTM, Miami-Dade protocols. Our coverage areas of service are in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Marco Island, Naples, vicinity.
For prompt assistance and to properly address your questions, you may call us at 239-438-4732 / 239-244-2015. Also, have a free home or on-site consultation and free estimate to help you find the best product for your needs and budget. Learn more advantages of hurricane shutters and other services at https://www.guardianhurricaneprotection.com/hurricane-shutters/.