Quite a number of people fall into the trap of hoarding things. People who hoard are usually those who have obsessive-compulsive disorder who need to buy too much of something or people who have trouble getting rid of so many items that they think may have value in the future.
- Hoarding things lead to a lot of clutter in your home that it no longer becomes functional.
- Hoarding too many things may lead to health risks or even fire hazards.
- Hoarding can negatively impact the safety of you and your family.
You can learn how to stop hoarding by trying to identify and overcoming your fears, creating a plan to slowly clear out unnecessary items and getting help from IICRC trained and certified professionals from ServiceMaster of the Upstate who can give you suggestions on how to clear out your home to make it functional again.
Hoarder Cleanup Services in South Carolina
If you or someone you know suffers from hoarding disorder, then you should contact the professionals at ServiceMaster of the Upstate to assist in clearing out your home.
- ServiceMaster of the Upstate is an established hoarder cleanup company in South Carolina.
- You can get complete and comprehensive house clean-up with expert cleaners who can understand your situation as it can be so hard to part with the load of things that you have.
- ServiceMaster of the Upstate is also known as an understanding hoarder cleanup service because of the sensitive and compassionate cleaning professionals who know how challenging it is for hoarders to part with their thing
Our hoarder cleanup service includes:
- We will promise to identify all items of value with photographic Identification
- Always supply fully trained and checked staff
- Provide professional cleaning and waste removal service
- Undertake full decontamination of the property
- Manage the waste streams in agreement with the client or representative
- Technicians trained to the highest industry standards
- Return the property clean, decontaminated and waste-free
- Hoarder cleanup services include rodent eradication, decontamination of the area, and removal of the junk.
If you are not a hoarder but need help decluttering your home, then you should follow these tips:
- Identifying and overcoming your fears are steps you should take to understand why you need to stop hoarding. Hoarders usually hold on to things based on sentimental, instrumental, and intrinsic beliefs.
- You should also determine how to clear out your things from the easiest to the most difficult to part with.
- Getting rid of surplus bathroom products, for example, is easier to do than parting with sentimental items.
- When things get overwhelming and so much stuff has piled up in your home that you do not know what to do anymore, you can call up hoarder cleanup services. ServiceMaster of the Upstate is the perfect choice to call when you are ready to clean up your home, and yet you are too overwhelmed with too much stuff you have accumulated.
Need Help with Cleaning up All the Clutter?
The team of cleaning specialists is trained to be sensitive to the difficulties that a hoarder may be facing during the cleaning and clearing process. ServiceMaster of the Upstate can bring back your room to its original state; clean, sanitized, and waste-free.
If you need emergency hoarder cleanup services, ServiceMaster of the Upstate has 24/7 emergency services. You may call the emergency line at (864) 310-7891.
ServiceMaster of the Upstate is at your service 7 days a week. For more information on the specific services you may avail, you can access the website at https://www.servicemasterupstate.com/cleaning-sc/hoarder-cleanup-greenville-spartanburg-laurens-newberry-saluda/.