How Effective Is Ultrasonic Liposuction?
Lipo Slimming utilizes the latest generation technology called Ultrasonic Liposuction, which is widely recognized as one of the most effective cellulite reduction and localized fat loss techniques available.
It is a modern, non-invasive surgery, reducing fat deposits, body contouring, and cellulite located in places important to us such as:
- the stomach
How Does It Work?
- This method is based on the use of ultrasonic energy to accurately separate the fat from the surrounding tissue.
- The generated energy causes the breakdown of fat cells and released fats, such as free fatty acids and glycerol, are transported through the vascular system and lymphatic systems to the liver where it is converted into matter and becomes a source of energy.
- During the procedure, heated infrared waves (IR) are used in addition to ultrasonic waves. Infrared further promotes liquefaction of fat cells and deeper penetration of the ultrasonic wave.
- The combination of these two stimuli causes the effect of the treatment to be quickly visible, whilst the operation is completely undetectable.
- Reduction of body fat from difficult places
- Non-invasive and painless
- A great alternative to liposuction surgery
- Does not cause damage to other tissues, blood vessels, nerves and skin
- Does not require recovery like after surgery
- Rejuvenation and regeneration of soft tissue
- Oxygenation and nutrition of the skin
- Modeling body parts
- Reduction of body fat, slimming
- Stretch marks
- Firming the skin
- Blood circulation
- To improve skin elasticity
- Slimming silhouette
- Stimulation of metabolism
Not recommended for:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Cancer (up to 5 years after the end of treatment)
- Heart failure, hypertension
- A viral and bacterial disease of the skin interrupted the continuity of the skin
- Fever, weakness, and exhaustion of the body
- The presence in the area of the treatment of foreign bodies metallic implants
- Epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
- Pacemaker, heart valves
- Liver disease
What are the benefits?
With this liposuction method from Natalie’s Skin Solution uses ultrasound to liquefy stubborn fat deposits, allowing for:
- Complete removal of excess fatty tissue
- Reduced risks of bruising and bleeding
- Reduced risks of trauma to surrounding tissue
- A decreased recovery time
- Consistent and pleasing results
What are the risks?
- It has a gradual healing process that can involve moderate scarring, bruising that may last up to 4-5 months after the surgery, and possible vomiting for the few days following the procedure.
- It may lead to nutritional deficiencies from malabsorptive operations or anemia.
- It can cause thrombophlebitis, which is when a blood clot forms in a vein causing that vein to become significantly inflamed. This is more likely when the area treated is inside the knee or upper thigh.
- Patients may experience numbness in certain areas for several weeks following the procedure, but numbness is usually only temporary.
- There are risks of skin infections resulting from liposuction. While this is rare, the skin infections may require surgery to fix and could result in scarring.
What to expect?
This cosmetic procedure is among the most common plastic surgeries for both men and women, so it is very popular. It is commonly misunderstood. The purpose of lipo is not necessarily to reduce body weight or remove cellulite as a treatment of obesity. Rather, liposuction is to reshape certain areas of the body, and typically targets problem areas that do not respond well to diet and exercise. While this procedure is not just an alternative as a weight-loss tool, it can do a lot of good.
Recovery Timeline and When You’ll See the Results?
Generally speaking, it can take up to a full year after surgery before you notice the final liposuction results. How long it actually takes before you see results varies from patient to patient.
- Some people see a dramatic improvement by three or six months after their procedure.
- Some people assume that they’ve seen their final results by that point, only to realize after a full year that they’ve seen even more results.
- But thanks to swelling, that initial reduction seems to fade. As soon as the swelling goes down again, you’ll begin to notice results.
Learn More About Ultrasonic Liposuction
Ultrasonic Liposuction can be an excellent option for getting rid of fatty areas that don’t respond to diet and exercise. In order to make your recovery as effective as possible, it’s important that you follow all your doctor’s orders. Take your time with recovery, and make sure to maintain a healthy lifestyle after the procedure.
If you’d like to learn more about ultrasonic liposuction, check out the rest of our site at Natalie’s Skin Solution. We offer the best ultrasonic liposuction, body contouring, fat transfers, and body sculpting so you can achieve the physical results you’ve been working towards. Schedule a free consultation to start living in a body you love today. Call 239.936.SKIN(7546).